The LELC (Law Enforcement Legislative Committee is comprised of the following voting members:
- President of the Sheriffs’ Association
- President of the Utah Chiefs of Police Association
- President of the Utah Peace Officers Association
- Commissioner of Public Safety
- Director of Law Enforcement for Department of Natural Resources
- Executive Director of the Statewide Association of Prosecutors
- Attorney General
- Director of the Department of Corrections
- Chair of the Utah Law Enforcement Coalition (AKA “CURE”), or their respective designees.
All chiefs are welcome to attend LELC Meetings.
Updates on the LEPC Meetings and LEPC Updates can be obtained from: